Travel Photography and Writing
I’m a very detail-oriented traveler. I like to know exactly what to expect at all times. A type A planner, if you will. To help other travelers like me, I’ve written several travel guides for cities, vacation destinations, and simple day trips. My aim is for the guides to be easy to read, informative, and a nice little visual preview of where you’re about to go.
I’d love to help promote your destination. Features can range from simple instagram posts + stories on @DiscoveringATX, to full blown itinerary blogs at DiscoveringATX.com or on your own travel/tourism website! I’d love to guest write.
Want to see some samples? Here are examples of travel guides that I’ve done in the past:
- Travel Guide: Niagara Falls
- Navigating New York During the Holidays
- A Weekender’s Guide to Asheville, North Carolina
- The Alexander at Creek Road
- One Day at Florida’s Universal Studios: A Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Beyond
- Give yourself the “daycation” you deserve at the East Austin Hotel pool.
- Tips for a Quick Los Angeles Trip
- A Day Tripper’s Guide to Georgetown, Texas
Rates vary quite a bit depending on assignment, location, and what you’d like the end product to be.