Product Styling and Studio Photography
I like to photograph products by shooting a series of photos. For example, I’ll show the whole scene from above, then zoom in on a bottle, then feature a mixed drink (for example). What this translates into is a coherent theme in images when you share to social media. Images that look like they go together to tell the story of your product.
I’d love to help you tell the story of your product. If you’re a small business owner, you have much more important things to spend your time doing than creating social media content. Let me do that for you.
Rates vary, but generally are as follows:
- $150 per 15 images. Depending on the size of your collection, prices will vary. Even if you only need 5 images of one item – let’s talk about it and do a quick $50 shoot!
- The photos will then be yours to use however you need (Etsy shop, social media, product website, print materials, etc.)
Want me to feature your product on DiscoveringATX instead?
- Sponsored post of your product on @DiscoveringATX: $30-$50
- Full length sponsored blog featuring your product on DiscoveringATX.com: $100
Here are some examples of sponsored social media posts I’ve done for brands in the past:
- Nobel Oak bourbon
- Empress 1908 gin
- Epic Provisions snack bars
- Stock your pantry with Hardie’s Direct!
- Quornucopia x Counter Culture collaboration
- Dõ (a local Austin baker)
- Get personalized allergy relief with Curist
- Meridian Hive mead
- Try something new this holiday season – Drink Soley!
- Many more over at @DiscoveringATX on instagram. All sponsored posts are tagged with #sponsored so you know it’s a collaboration with a brand.