On-Site Food Photography
Own a restaurant or food truck? I’ll come to you to photograph your dishes.
Worried about a small truck? A simple walk-up window? An old interior that needs remodeling? Don’t be! I’ll work with the space you have and I’ll get creative to get the best shot.
I’d love to help you tell the story of your food. If you’re a small business owner, you have much more important things to spend your time doing than creating social media content. Let me do that for you.
Rates vary, but generally are as follows:
- $150 for one hour of shooting.
- Depending on the shot list you have in mind, we can easily adjust time time and cost! $75 for a quick capture of your featured items or $300 for a two-hour, full menu shoot, for example.
- Typically, I can capture 30 unique images per hour.
- Then, the photos are yours to use however you need (website, social media content, print materials, etc.)
Want me to feature your restaurant or food truck on DiscoveringATX instead?
- Sponsored post of your business on @DiscoveringATX: $30-$50
- Full length sponsored blog featuring your business on DiscoveringATX.com: $100
Here are some examples of sponsored social media posts I’ve done for businesses in the past:
- Taquero Mucho
- Ski Shores
- Vitality Bowls
- Sixth & Waller
- Gabriela’s Downtown
- Carabao Express
- Beard Papa’s
- Dumont’s Down Low
- Bearded Baking Co. at Still Austin Whiskey Co.
- Many more over at @DiscoveringATX on instagram. All sponsored posts are tagged with #sponsored so you know it’s a collaboration with a business.