If you’re organizing an event, you have enough work to do. You don’t need to worry about photographing it as well! The day of the event is going to be a complete whirlwind. How nice would it be to wake up the next morning to professional documentation of the whole thing to keep and share forever? Very nice.
Events can also include things like outdoor adventure activities and local experiences. Zip Lost Pines, local farmers’ markets, and the Austin Steam Train Association train rides are all examples of events and experiences I can cover (and have covered in the past!).
I’d love to help document your small business opening, media event, small party, conference, live music event, maker-space class, etc.
Rates vary, but generally are as follows:
- $150 for one hour of shooting.
- Typically, I can capture 30 unique images per hour.
- Then, the photos are yours to use however you need (website, social media content, print materials, etc.)
Just want me to cover your event on social media instead?
- Social media features of your event on @DiscoveringATX: $30-$50
- Full length sponsored blog featuring your event on DiscoveringATX.com: $100
Here are some examples of social media coverage I’ve done for events in the past:
- Abby Jane Bakeshop Opening
- Your Comprehensive Guide to the Austin Trial of Lights
- TEDxUT Austin “Hear and Now”
- Mozart’s Coffee Christmas Lights
- “Cookies and Craft Brews” with Circle Brewing Co.
- COTA Peppermint Parkway
- Austin Eats Food Tours
- So many more under the “Experience/Explore” tab on DiscoveringATX.com